Heath Ridge, Long Ashton
- Detached Four-Bedroom Family Home
- Elevated Position with Superb Views
- Driveway and Two Inter-linking Single Garages
- Large Sitting Room
- Sun Room with Adjoining Roof Terrace
- Kitchen/Dining Room with Central Island
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Three Further Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Private Garden, Patio Area and Sun Terrace
- Utility Room & Further WC
Situated on the edge of this tranquil cul-de-sac occupying the corner plot on Heath Ridge and Highlands Road. This individual family home offers spacious accommodation over three split levels sitting in an elevated position enjoying superb views across the valley towards Dundry, The property enjoys plenty of natural light with its south-facing aspect and large windows making the most of the aspect and its position. The accommodation is flexible with the first floor benefiting from a large sitting room leading into a sun room opening out to south-facing roof terrace and a superbly appointed modern kitchen. There are three bedrooms, master with en-suite on the lower ground floor and then a further bedroom with adjoining bathroom on the ground floor which would work well as a guest room or teenagers bedroom. There is also a utility room and WC to the ground floor.
The front of the property is approached via Heath Ridge via steps with front lawn that wraps round to a level driveway which is accessed from Highlands Road. Off-street parking is provided as well as access to two inter-linking single garages. Both accessed via up and over doors, with power and light. An opening links them together with a further up and over door to rear accessing the rear garden. The private garden consists of an area of lawn, raised gravel patio area with shed and herb garden and further raised decked sun terrace in addition to the roof terrace off the sun room to take in the views.
Surrounded by rolling countryside, Long Ashton lies just a few miles south west of Bristol and enjoys facilities to include a library, supermarket, post office, baker and wine merchant amongst others. Whether it is a relaxed or faster pace of life you are looking for Long Ashton has the answer. The beautiful Ashton Court Estate with its deer park and acres of open space ideal for walking, cycling or riding; three reputable golf courses; a good choice of pubs and, of course, Clifton Village with all it has to offer is on a matter of minutes away. For those with families, Long Ashton and the surrounding areas have a wide choice of highly regarded primary, secondary and independent schools.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Heath Ridge, Long Ashton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station2.3 miles
- Bedminster Station2.9 miles
- Clifton Down Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Alexander May is a local independent Estate Agent providing a well-respected estate agency service from its branches in Clifton, Southville and Long Ashton
Clifton Branch: Clifton, Leigh Woods, Clifton Wood, Hotwells, Abbots Leigh, Harbourside, City Centre, Cotham, Redland, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Westbury Park, Westbury on Trym, Henleaze, Kingsdown
Southville Branch: Southville, Bedminster, Bedminster Down, Ashton, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Victoria Park,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6668749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Long Ashton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.