Fullwood, Preston, PR2 9BH
- Backs on to D'Urton Lane
- Kitchen/family area with island unit and integrated appliances
- Bi-fold and French doors to the patio and turfed garden
- Second reception room ideal for a study or dining room
- En-suite to two bedrooms
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiles
- Useful utility room
- Block paved driveway leading to the double garage
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Freehold property
Plot 322 - 5 bedroom detached house with double integral garage, available for £439,995.
The Masterton offers 1803 sq ft of open plan living space across two floors as well as a large integral garage with an access door to the grand hall. There is a cloakroom toilet and storage cupboard in the hall and to the front of the property is a separate dining area. The spacious lounge features French doors to the back garden, which can also be accessed from the bi-fold doors in the kitchen/family area. The kitchen has an island unit and is connected to a utility room with an external door.
Upstairs there are four double bedrooms with space for built in wardrobes, one single bedroom, a second storage cupboard and a main bathroom with white sanitaryware, a walk-in shower and a separate bath. The generously sized master bedroom has an en-suite with walk-in shower, as does the second bedroom.
Externally there is a block paved driveway at the front, and the back garden comes fully turfed with a paved patio area, fencing and access gate.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and some can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy: Equity Loan, Part Exchange or Home Move. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge - 4912 x 3962 [16'-2" x 13'0"]
- Dining Room - 2865 x 3206 [9-5 x 10-6]
- Master Bedroom - 4001 x 4162 [13'-2" x 13'-8"]
- Bedroom 2 - 2896 x 4080 [9'-6" x 13'-5"]
- Bedroom 3 - 5066 x 3813 [16'-8" x 12'-6"]
- Bedroom 4 - 2939 x 4044 [9'-8" x 13'-3"]
- Bedroom 5 - 2817 x 2865 [9'-3" x 9'-5"]
- Superbly located on the edge of Preston
- 4 and 5 bedroom properties
- High specification interiors
- Wide range of incentives available
Fullwood, Preston, PR2 9BH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Station3.0 miles
- Salwick Station4.9 miles
About the development
D'Urton Manor, Preston
- A stylish collection of 4 and 5-bedroom properties
- High specification with many extras included as standard
- Superb location with excellent transport links
- West and South West facing gardens available - great for evening sun
- Call 01772 364738 today to find out more
- Help to Buy available*
Story Homes is an independent locally based house builder with over 30 years experience of house building in the area. We have always sought to offer excellent quality, value for money apartments, houses and bungalows, in terms of specification and the floor area provided. Our technical, production, sales and administration teams pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and efficient, and thereby providing you, our customer, with a high level of personal service and attention to de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.