Vincent Crescent, Chesterfield
- A Well Presented Detached Four Bedroom Family Home
- Spacious Kitchen opening into the Sun room & Lounge
- Master Bedroom with Juliette Balcony and an open Archway into the En-suite
- Three Further First Floor Bedrooms & Modern Shower Room
- Off Street Parking for Multiple Vehicles & Garage
- Well Maintained Enclosed Garden with Hot Tub and a Pond with Water Feature
- Viewings Highly Recommended to Truly Appreciate this Property
Located in the highly sought after area of Brampton is this well presented FOUR BEDROOM detached FAMILY HOME which boasts spacious living accommodation throughout with Bi-folding doors which link the house to the garden and make it the perfect home and space for family and entertaining.
A front door opens into the entrance hallway which is fitted with a PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator, inset ceiling spotlights and Kardean flooring. Access is given to the dining room, cloakroom and utility room and leads into the inner hall, whilst a feature balustrade staircase rises to the first floor landing.
Fitted with a low flush w.c and a granite worksurface and splashback with an oval counter top wash hand basin. There is built in over head storage cupboard with inset spotlights, a central heating radiator, extractor fan and a side facing PVCu double glazed obscure window.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 9' 11" ( 1.91m x 3.02m )
Fitted with wall and base units with contrasting granite worksurfaces and splashback with an inset Belfast sink with stainless steel mixer tap. There space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dryer with Kardean flooring, a central heating radiator and a side facing PVCu door.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 17' 6" ( 3.63m x 5.33m )
Offering ample family space for dining and entertaining is this spacious room which is fitted with inset ceiling spotlights, a central heating radiator, Kardean flooring and a front facing PVCu double glazed window, Light oak double doors open up into the inner hallway.
The inner hallway gives access to the kitchen, lounge, dining room and study.
Lounge 15' 8" x 17' 8" ( 4.78m x 5.38m )
This well appointed lounge featuring a vaulted ceiling and is fitted with a central heating radiator, TV point with double light oak doors which lead into the kitchen. Boasting rear facing Bi-folding doors which open out and lead onto the garden and allow an abundance of natural light into the room.
Breakfast Kitchen 22' 4" x 17' 3" ( 6.81m x 5.26m )
Truly the hub of the home this spacious kitchen has been designed to offer a place for family living with a beautiful open plan kitchen which opens into the Sun room.
The kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units, Granite work tops and up stands over with a sunken 1 1/2 porcelain sink with mixer tap, there is a further sink with etched grooved draining space. Built within the units you will find three Bosch ovens, a Neff induction hob with a stainless steel chimney hood above. Further appliances include an integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. A central island compliments the kitchen area with feature drop lighting, which offers a great space for a breakfast bar area with storage units below. Whilst further features of the kitchen include; Velux sky light windows, spot lighting to the ceiling and central heating radiator. Access via light oak double doors is also given to the lounge.
Sun Room 11' 5" x 14' 7" ( 3.48m x 4.45m )
Opening up from the kitchen and offering a further sitting room which is fitted with rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows and French doors which lead out onto the decking area. There is Kardean flooring, a central heating radiator and feature brick walls.
Study 7' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.24m x 2.72m )
A versatile room which is an ideal space for a study/playroom with a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing to give access to the living accommodation and is fitted with a front facing PVCu double glazed window, a central heating radiator and loft access hatch.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 23' 1" ( 4.11m x 7.04m )
A spacious master bedroom which is fitted with a two central heating radiators, TV point with rear facing PVCu double glazed French doors with Juliette balcony.
An open archway leads into the en-suite from the master bedroom which is fitted with a low flush w.c, vanity unit with inset his and hers wash hand basins, there is a walk in shower cubicle with complimentary mosaic tiling and spotlights to the ceiling. Being the main focal point of the room is a feature freestanding bath with stainless steel mixer taps and shower attachment. The en-suite is dual aspect with rear and side facing PVCu double glazed windows, vaulted ceiling, a chrome heated towel rail and boasts contemporary partial tiling to the walls and floor with underfloor heating.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 19' 5" ( 3.73m x 5.92m )
A second spacious double bedroom which is fitted with a central heating radiator and features two front facing PVCu double glazed windows.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.67m x 3.02m )
A rear facing bedroom which features fitted wardrobes, TV point, a central heating radiator and a PVCu double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 6' 5" ( 2.67m x 1.96m )
A side facing bedroom which features a corner fitted wardrobe, a central heating radiator, TV point and a PVCu double glazed window.
A modern shower room which is fitted with a low flush w.c with concealed cistern, a high gloss vanity drawer unit with inset wash hand basin and a walk in shower with rainfall shower head and partial tiling to the walls. There is a side facing PVCu double glazed window, extractor fan, a chrome heated towel rail and underfloor heating.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is an in and out block paved driveway which offers off street parking for multiple vehicles with decorative flower bed borders and a small laid to lawn garden with two mature trees and a side courtesy gate which leads to the rear of the property.
Located to the rear of the property is a well maintained enclosed garden which offers a decked patio area with Bi-folding doors which link the garden to the lounge and offers an ideal space for outside seating and entertaining. Steps lead down onto a decked area with inset hot tub and a further patio with artificial lawn offering additional space for seating, A decorative pebbled area surrounds the inset pond with water feature and leads onto a timber pergola, the garden features decorative flower beds with mature trees. There is some trellis panels which hides a large timber shed and a further seating area which is located beneath a Pear and Apple Tree.
Garage 19' 7" x 9' 1" ( 5.97m x 2.77m )
Fitted with power, lighting with an up and over electric door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Vincent Crescent, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.9 miles
- Dronfield Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Chesterfield William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Chesterfield
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF101840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.