Belliers Close, St. Ives
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sea Views
- South Facing Garden
- Exclusively for the over 55's
The accommodation comprises of master bedroom with balcony and ensuite, two further bedrooms plus jack and jill family bathroom on the first floor. The stylish and modern kitchen is fully fitted, dining room with French doors opening to the south facing rear garden, spacious living room, shower room and forth bedroom/study on the ground floor. Bedroom two offers a Juliet balcony to the front overlooking the communal gardens and far reaching sea views. The property offers engineered solid oak flooring with underfloor heating, superior specification, garage and parking.
• Kitchen - Painted shaker style kitchens. Engineered Quartz worktops. Neff glass and stainless steel appliances. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. • Bathrooms - Porcelanosa floor and wall tiling with brushed steel trim. Underfloor heating. Energy efficient LED recessed downlighters. • Outside - South facing garden. Stunning sea and coastal views. Roadways and pathways are natural stone Tegula paving, while the gardens have been designed by a lanscape architect. • Electrical Systems - Digital/satellite wiring to TV points in the living room and bedrooms. Telephone outlet sockets in entrance hall, living/dining room and master bedroom. • Heating and Energy Efficiency - Double glazed uPVC widows throughout. 'A' rated gas fired condensing boiler providing underfloor heating throughout the groundfloor and radiators at the first floor. • Finishing Touches - 100% wool carpet to living room and bedrooms. Engineered oak flooring to entrance hall and (truncated)
Energy Performance CertificatesPicture No. 44
Belliers Close, St. Ives
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Ives Station0.2 miles
- Carbis Bay Station1.0 miles
- Lelant Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Awarded the Best Overall Estate Agent in the UK for customer experience 2018 by review website allagents.co.uk, followed by Best Large Estate Agent in the UK and Best in the South West at the Negotiator Awards in 2018, this multi award winning agency is available until 10pm, 7 days a week.
As the region's largest independent Estate Agent with over 30 offices they provide a range of related services to help clients old and new enjoy a positive moving experience. The Complete Property Ser
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STI200126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.