Oxford Street, RUGBY
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT
SHIPWAYS are pleased to offer to market, this CONVENIENTLY LOCATED semi-detached property within easy access of schooling and major road and rail networks. **IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT** *MUST BE VIEWED*
Shipways are pleased to offer to market, this semi-detached property in convenient town location within easy access of amenities, schooling and major road and rail networks. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge, dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom and gardens
Entrance via a front door onto porch with further door onto Lounge.
Lounge 10' 11" Max Into Recess x 11' 2" Plus Recess ( 3.33m Max Into Recess x 3.40m Plus Recess )
Having a double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, recessed spot lights, coving to the ceiling, doorway onto inner hall with door to under stairs cupboard and doorway onto dining room.
Dining Room 11' 1" Max Into Recess x 11' 3" ( 3.38m Max Into Recess x 3.43m )
Having a double-glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, doorway to stairs rising to first floor landing, recessed spot lights and doorway onto kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 5' 11" ( 3.81m x 1.80m )
Having a double-glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, a range of base and eye level units with work surface over, one and a half bowl sink unit, tiling to splash backs, integral oven, hob with cooker hood over, space under work surface for fridge, tiled flooring, recessed spotlights and doorway onto rear lobby.
Having door to side aspect, recessed spotlights tiled flooring and door onto bathroom.
Having an opaque double-glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, panelled with shower over, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed spotlights and full height tiling and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having radiator, recessed spotlights and doors off to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 7" Max Into Recess x 11' 3" ( 3.84m Max Into Recess x 3.43m )
Having a double-glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and over stairs cupboard.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" Max Into Recess x 11' 3" ( 2.90m Max Into Recess x 3.43m )
Having a double-glazed window to the rear aspect, cupboard housing the combination boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" Max Into Recess x 6' 2" Max ( 2.59m Max Into Recess x 1.88m Max )
Having a double-glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Having a walled fore garden with side gated pedestrian access to the rear garden.
Having a patio area, garden laid to lawn with timber framed shed and timber fence surround
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Oxford Street, RUGBY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rugby Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Rugby Shipways office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent�
>> Your local Shipways team in Rugby
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We kn
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY104773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.