South facing Courtyard/Patio, Allocated Parking.
- (See video for extensive walkthrough). A well presented one bedroom ground floor flat with own enclosed Southerly facing courtyard/patio, situated conveniently for Bournemouth Town Centre (0.5 m...
- Also well placed for for Westbourne (0.8 miles), Bournemouth Beaches (0.7 miles) Bournemouth International Airport (6.7 miles), and travel routes to Poole, Southampton and London.
- Hallway, open plan living/kitchen room with bay window and French doors leading to patio/courtyard, bedroom and bathroom.
- Allocated off road parking, gas fired central heating, double glazing,
- 111 year lease remaining, and very reasonable service charges.
- Offered vacant, with no forward chain. Ideal Buy to Let or First Time Buy (No Holiday Lets).
The accommodation offers hallway, open plan living/kitchen room with bay window and French doors leading to patio/courtyard, bedroom and bathroom.
The property also benefits from allocated off road parking, gas fired central heating, double glazing, 111 year lease remaining, and very reasonable service charges.
Offered vacant, with no forward chain. Ideal Buy to Let or First Time Buy (No Holiday Lets).
Path from street to communal front door with security entry phone panel to communal hallway, front door to:
Smoke alarm, security entry phone, central heating thermostat, cupboard providing storage also housing electric consumer unit and meter, radiator, doors to accommodation.
Open Plan Living/Kitchen Room Overall:
20' 2'' x 11' 10'' (6.14m x 3.60m)
Range of eye and base level units, work surfaces, sink drainer with mixer tap over, integrated appliances (including washing machine, low-level fridge freezer, electric oven with four ring gas hob and hood over), part tiled walls, tiled floor, open plan with:
Living Room Area:
Cupboard housing gas-fired Glowworm combination boiler also providing storage, radiator, TV points, feature bay window incorporating French doors to:
14' 2'' x 9' 3'' (4.31m x 2.82m)
Laid to patio slabs with planting and shrub borders, Southerly facing, enclose by fencing and brick wall.
11' 5'' x 11' 10'' (3.48m x 3.60m)
Window to rear aspect, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
6' 9'' x 6' 7'' (2.06m x 2.01m)
Extractor fan, panelled bath with glazed shower screen and inset thermostatic shower over, WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash back tiling, mirror, and vanity light over, ladder style towel radiator, tiled floor.
Rear communal door leads to landscaped pathway with external lighting bollards and established planting, residents bench, access to bike shed (this is currently at capacity but owners can join a queue to gain use of), enclosed by wrought iron railings, security gate and steps lead to bin store and gives further access to residents parking.
There is an allocated parking space for this flat.
Vehicular access is via driveway from Norwich Avenue.
111 years remaining.
£200.00 per year.
Approximately £500.00 per year.
£165.00 per year.
Council Tax Band:
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
South facing Courtyard/Patio, Allocated Parking.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station1.1 miles
- Branksome Station1.5 miles
- Parkstone Station2.7 miles
About the agent
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties.
It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
We build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.
We work with our clients to dilige
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11465619. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.