Ventnor Villas, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
- Enclosed West facing garden flat
- Own street entrance
- Sought after location in the heart of Hove
- Spacious living room
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms, one en-suite
- No chain
- Share of the freehold
- A stone's throw from the seafront and the café culture of Church Road
- Internal viewing recommended to appreciate the property's location
Ventnor Villas is a tree lined road in the heart of Hove adjacent to the café culture of Church Road and Blatchington Road where a comprehensive range of shopping facilities can be found. Hove Lawns and seafront are a stone's throw away and Hove mainline station is close by in Denmark Villas providing northbound commuters with links to London and east and west bound connections.
Enclosed West facing garden flat
Own street entrance
Sought after location in the heart of Hove
Spacious living room
Two bathrooms, one en-suite
Share of the freehold
A stone's throw from the seafront and the café culture of Church Road
Internal viewing recommended to appreciate the property's location
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Ventnor Villas, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hove Station0.4 miles
- Aldrington Station0.6 miles
- Preston Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Our residential department is based in its refurbished first floor office within the same building at the busy 7 Dials, Dyke Road and is within a short walking distance of Brighton mainline station with the department led by the partner, Graham Farthing MNAEA. Graham brings a wealth of experience having been practicing estate agency in the Brighton and Hove area for 35 years.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 21aventnorvillas. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Gray, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.