Garstons Close, Titchfield, Fareham.
- Extended Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Under floor heating to ground floor
- Study/Bedroom 4/play room
- Three double sized bedrooms
- Larger than average south facing rear garden
- Distant scenic views from the first floor
- Walking distance to the village
- Large frontage for parking
- Well presented throughout
- Viewing a Must!
UPVC double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, open access to:
18' 6'' x 10' 9'' (5.63m x 3.27m)
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to first floor landing, wood laminate flooring with underfloor heating, smooth skimmed ceiling, open access to:
10' 4'' x 9' 9'' (3.15m x 2.97m)
Wood laminate flooring with under floor heating, open access to kitchen and to play room/study/bedroom four.
11' 2'' x 8' 3'' (3.40m x 2.51m)
Refitted with a range of cream gloss wall and base cupboard/drawer units with solid wood worktops over, inset one and half bowl sink unit mixer tap, integegrated appliances including eye level oven, four ring induction hob with chimney hoiod over, recently replaced integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, wood flooring with under floor heating, open access to:
7' 5'' x 4' 10'' (2.26m x 1.47m)
Continuation of wall and base cupboard/drawer units with solid wood work tops, plumbing for washing machine, wood laminate flooring with under floor heating, door to rear garden and access to:
Study/Play room/Bedroom Four
11' 4'' x 9' 7'' (3.45m x 2.92m)
Wood laminate flooring with underfloor heating, open access to utility.
First Floor Landing
Access to partly boarded loft space with fitted ladder, the combi boiler is also fitted here, shelved storage cupboard, doors to all first floor rooms.
10' 11'' x 9' 2'' (3.32m x 2.79m)
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with far reaching views, built in triple sliding door wardrobes, smooth skimmed ceiling, radiator.
9' 7'' x 9' 2'' (2.92m x 2.79m)
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, smooth skimmed ceiling, radiator.
9' 2'' x 7' 11'' (2.79m x 2.41m)
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, smooth skimmed ceiling, radiator.
Refitted Family Bathroom
Refitted with a white suite comprising of a P-shaped panel bath with separate shower over (recently replaced), inset vanity sink unit with storage beneath, low level WC, chrome heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, smooth skimmed ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
A generous sized garden with area immediatley behind house laid to a patio, seperate area laid to artificial lawn, fully fence enclosed, timber garden shed, double width side pedestrian access gate. The garden has a a favourable south facing aspect and a good degree of privacy.
Recently landscaped with stone chippings with a variety of plants/shrubs and pathway to front door. Hardstanding for parking two vehicles side by side.
Single garage situated nearby.
Garstons Close, Titchfield, Fareham.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station2.1 miles
- Swanwick Station2.2 miles
- Bursledon Station3.8 miles
About the agent
WE ARE FULLY OPEN AND HERE TO HELP!
Our offices are now fully open and hope to see you soon.
Staff can be contacted on the usual branch numbers and email addresses, please see details below.
Stubbington 01329 665700 email email@example.com
Bursledon 02380 010440 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10548489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chambers Sales and Lettings, Stubbington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.