St. Anns Quay, Quayside, Newcastle
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Fantastic Quayside apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Sit out balcony with river views
- Open plan kitchen and lounge
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary decoration
- Secure entry system
- Easy walk along Quayside to bars and restaurants
The accommodation briefly comprises secure entry into the communal hall and access to the apartment's front door. A private hallway with a large fitted storage/utility cupboard housing the washer/dryer.
The lounge/diner/kitchen is a generous sized room with open plan design. French doors lead out to the sit out balcony providing stunning river views. The kitchen has a range of units with integrated appliances including electric hob and oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar and ample storage.
The master bedroom is a double room with bed, wardrobes and drawers with a beautifully tiled en-suite shower room with wc, sink, step in shower cubicle. The second bedroom is also a double room with bed and wardrobes and has a sliding double door giving access into the living space. The family bathroom suite has wc, sink, bath and a fitted vanity unit.
This apartment would ideally suit a professional/corporate client who is looking for a fantastic apartment in one of Newcastle's most desirable developments.
Council tax band C
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
St. Anns Quay, Quayside, Newcastle
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manors Station0.4 miles
- Jesmond Metro Station0.8 miles
- Newcastle Central Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHT5_NEWSTAN056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.