Main Street, Frodsham
- SPACIOUS FLAT SITUATED IN THE HEART OF FRODSHAM
- CLOSE TO SHOPS & OTHER LOCAL AMENITIES
- SHARED COURTYARD
- ARRANGED OVER 3 FLOORS
- 3 BEDROOMS
- AVAILABLE NOW
- NO PETS, SMOKERS OF
- REFERENCES WILL BE APPLIED FOR
Shared Courtyard Area - Part covered area with tumble dryer.
Ground Floor -
Hall - UPVC front door. Cupboard with gas meter. Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Dining Area - 2.67m x 2.26m (8'9" x 7'5") - Base units, wall cupboards, electric cooker, gas central heating boiler, washing machine, fridge and microwave.
First Floor -
Landing - Stairs to second floor.
Living Room - 4.75m x 3.99m (15'7" x 13'1") - A delightful room with marble effect tiled hearth with inset electric fire. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 - 4.04m x 2.26m max (13'3" x 7'5" max) - Double glazed window. Radiator.
Bathroom - Refitted with panelled bath, wash basin and WC. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Second Floor -
Bedroom 2 - 4.09m x 3.02m (13'5" x 9'11") - Window has access to fire escape. Built in cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 4.80m x 2.84m (15'9" x 9'4") - Please note - this room is approached through Bedroom 2. Double glazed window. Range of custom made wardrobes.
Directions - From the centre of Frodsham walk along Main Street passing the Post Office on the left. Proceed through the entry with the black wrought gate between the butchers shop and the computer shop. Proceed through the wooden gate, the front door to the property is on the right hand side.
Please Note - On instructions of the landlord, Strictly no Pets. No smokers. No Smoking inside or outside property
Rent - £595 pcm
Deposit - £595
Council Tax - Band B
BrochuresBrochureMain Street, Frodsham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Main Street, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frodsham Station0.2 miles
- Helsby Station2.2 miles
- Runcorn Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30036838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.