Elim Road, Carmarthen, SA31 1TX
- Traditional stone Semi Detached built 1900 cool in the summer warm in the winter
- Rural Setting but 15 minute walk into the centre of town with all amenities
- Much Improved with spacious Accommodation
- Open Plan Kitchen lpg hob built in oven and inter grated fridge freezer solid beech wood surfaces
- En-suite to the Master Bedroom
- Light and Airey Throughout
- New external Worcester oil boiler 9 year warranty
- Large workshop with ample electric sockets
- Super fast broadband for all streaming and downloading
- Off road parking for 2 vehicles
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom traditional semi-detached house which is impecably presented by the current owners, with many improvements and a lovely rural setting. Easy 15 minute walk to the centre of town which has all amenities needed.
The impressive accommodation comprises light and airey living space, well appointed bedrooms and the master having the added benefit of an en-suite shower room.The kitchen ,bathroom and utility are all new . A new Worcester Boch external oil boiler has been installed with its lengthy guarantee. For all diy enthusiasts is a workshop that has a large selection of electrical sockets large double doors to drive in 25ft x14ft .The garden is low maintenance full of mature plants and a garden shed which again has electric. Parking for at least 2 cars on the drive .The whole property is secure and private with block and concrete walls and gates.Super fast broadband is also available. This is a must see property to fully appreciate the home on offer.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan.To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by visiting our website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Elim Road, Carmarthen, SA31 1TX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carmarthen Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Move with confidence. Enjoy full transparency, huge savings, pay now or pay later and strong 24/7 support from a dedicated area expert.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference d3-o7n. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by emoov, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.