Old College Drive, Wednesbury
- MODERN APARTMENT
- POPULAR COLLEGE FIELDS ESTATE
- TWO BEDROOMS WITH LOFT ACCESS
- VIEWS OF RIVER FROM Juliet BALCONY
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH Juliet BALCONY
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
A MODERN TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN LOCATED ON THE POPULAR COLLEGE FIELDS ESTATE. Property has no upward chain, two bedrooms, spacious lounge, kitchen, bathroom, allocated parking and views of river from Juliet balcony. Viewing advised.
Do you need help selling your property?
Do you need help finding the right mortgage?
Do you have a property to let?
Here at Connells Wednesbury we offer free advice on the house buying, selling and letting process. Contact us on or
A door opening into:
Having stairs rising to second floor and door to:
Having a double glazed window to the front, wall mounted heater, storage cupboard, laminate flooring and doors to:
Open Plan Lounge 15' 1" x 15' 4" ( 4.60m x 4.67m )
Having double glazed double doors to the rear, double glazed window to the side and rear, wall mounted heater.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, a range of fitted wall and base units with work tops over, integrated hob, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, space for domestic appliances, tiling to splash-backs.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.68m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, wall mounted heater.
Having bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, wall mounted heater, complimentary tiling.
To the front of the property is an allocated parking space.
Management Fee payable to SDL Bigwoods - quarterly - £307.93 Next payment will be made on 1st October 2020.
Ground Rent payable to Home Ground - half yearly - £76.86 Next payment due 1st February 2021
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Old College Drive, Wednesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wednesbury Great Western Street Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Wednesbury Parkway Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Swan Lane Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Wednesbury for all your property needs
At Connells our team
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WED308170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Wednesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.