Akerman Road, London SW9
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Two double bedrooms
- New build
- Very good transport links
- Viewings highly recommended
- Call to book
The location of the property is fantastic, the already popular Myatts Field area will have a whole host of amenities and is within easy access of both Oval (Northern Line, Zone 2) or Stockwell (Victoria and Northern Line, Zone 2) tubes as well as multiple bus links on Brixton Road.
To arrange a viewing for this popular property, please call the lettings team on Council tax: TBC.
Energy Performance Certificates
Akerman Road, London SW9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Loughborough Junction Station0.6 miles
- Oval Station0.6 miles
- Stockwell Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5850569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Kennington Oval - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.