Springfield Road, Brighton
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Southerly Facing Garden
- Utility Room
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Superb Potential
- Stones Throw From London Station
- Gas Central Heating
- No Onward Chain
- Currently Split With Basement Flat
This is a family home in a popular location which is well served for shops, parks and schools. There are plenty of local green spaces, and great transport links, but you are also only a short walk from everything this vibrant coastal city has to offer. The A23 and stations are also within easy reach, for those requiring fast links to Gatwick or London on a daily or weekly basis. The property is also to be sold with no onward chain.
Agents View - This property offers so much space and potential for a growing family. The area has always proved popular over the years due to being so close to London Road Station.
Parking - Zone J
Closest Station - London Road Station
Best Mobile Coverage - EE, Three
Broadband - Up To 500mbps
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Springfield Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.1 miles
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- Preston Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Through excellent service in sales or letting, we aim to offer clients an efficient and honest service. We seek to serve the communities of Brighton & Hove and the surrounding peripheries in a manner that displays integrity and trustworthiness, whilst at all times endeavouring to find the best price for your property and the best value for money on your new home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101297004895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kendrick Property Services, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.