Rowan Cottage, Preston Road, Coppull, PR7 5HY
- Distinctive four bed character home
- Awe-inspiring interior design
- Luxury master bedroom suite
- Stunning orangery with bifold doors
- Exceptional entertaining kitchen
- Three reception rooms & study
- Gorgeous private gardens
- 2410 SQ.FT.
When bought by our clients Rowan cottage was a fairly modest two bedroom property but since 2004 they have comprehensively upgraded and updated the property transforming it into something truly special and unique. Offering everything you would expect to find in a 21st century executive style family home the property has undergone major architectural refurbishment and upgrading with bespoke stone extensions to both side and rear. Also by using only using skilled craftsmen and the highest quality of fixtures and fittings throughout, they have created a home of immense beauty that really has to be seen to be appreciated.
Utilising a cutting edge design and lots of glass the home looks and feels very different from the rear with a sleek contemporary design strikingly different to the traditional cottage exterior to the front. Inside is much the same with an interior design that skilfully fuses old with the new, cosy with sleek, and the result is a stunning contemporary cottage that is unlike anything else you are likely to see on the open market right now. The expansive floor plan over two floors totals nearly 2,500 square feet with extensive living accommodation comprising three reception rooms, study, an amazing fitted kitchen with feature island and utility room plus a magnificent orangery with double aspects, high ceilings and oak framed windows and two sets of bi folding doors that open up completely to provide full access to a terrace patio designed for outside entertaining with space for a hot tub. Upstairs there are four bedrooms including a luxury master suite with walk in dressing room / robes and ensuite.
The gardens which wrap around the property to 3 sides are sublime and back onto ancient woodland with a private driveway, decked patio, landscaped stone terrace, greenhouse and timber shed. It is incredibly rare to see houses of this quality on the open market and therefore we urge buyer act swiftly to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Rowan Cottage, Preston Road, Coppull, PR7 5HY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Appley Bridge Station2.6 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station3.0 miles
- Gathurst Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Selling homes in Wigan since 1996
We opened Regan & Hallworth Estate Agents on Library Street in Wigan in 1996 and very quickly established ourselves as market leaders in our respective areas.
We employ 25 local people with a combined experience of over 350 years making us one of the most experienced estate agents you will find anywhere.
Many of our team have been with our firm for a decade or more and we pride ourselve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10295310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Wigan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.