Unwin Square, Cambridge
- 360 degree WALKTHROUGH available for this property - we can forward this across separately
- 2 Double Bedroom Executive Apartment
- Open Plan Living Space
- Stunning Balcony with views over the square
- 625 SQ FT Apartment
- Orchard Park Sports Facilities available for hire within a 2 minute walk of the property
- Reserve your very own allotment space, within a 5 minute walk of the property for less than £50 / ye
- Histon Road Cycle Lane - will allow access to Central Cambridge in under 15 minutes
- The guided busway will offers access to Cambridge Central Station via route A in under 20 minutes
- 10 minute cycle to Cambridge Sciences Park (with dedicated Nursery/pre-school)
**GUIDE PRICE of £310,000 to £315,000**
***As with all Lennon James properties, this home has been filmed using our professional video service. Video tour is available to view via the 'video tour' link, we also have a '360 degree video viewing' walkthrough, if you would like to receive this, please don't hesitate to contact us and we can forward this over to you ***
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN / DINER / LOUNGE - 23'8" x 14'3"
BEDROOM ONE - 10'11" x 9'9"
BEDROOM TWO - 10'11" x 6'1"
BENEFITS OF LIVING IN UNWIN SQUARE
- 35 minute drive to Stansted Airport
- Histon Road Cycle Lane - will allow access to Central Cambridge in under 15 minutes - see
- The guided busway will offers access to Cambridge Central Station via route A in under 20 minutes; £4.50/day or £15/week
- 10 minute cycle to Cambridge Sciences Park (with dedicated Nursery/pre-school), Cambridge Regional College or Cambridge North Station, via guided busway cycle path - ideal for a stress-free commute.
Things to do:
- Orchard Park Sports Facilities available for hire within a 2 minute walk of the property.
- Reserve your very own allotment space, within a 5 minute walk of the property for less than £50 / year - comes with water access
- Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Cinema; Arts Picturehouse (St Andrew's Street), Vue (inside the Grafton) or The Light (in Cambridge Leisure Park)
- Hundreds of restaurants and shops (Grand Arcade, The Grafton, The Beehive Retail Park, Cambridge Leisure Park)
- Several local gyms to choose from
- Delivery of artisan sourdough bread to your doorstep via local bike delivery service -
Outside the property:
- Spacious stairwell will make moving home easy
- Secure out-of-sight outdoor large store for equipment
- Secure out-of-sight outdoor cycle store
- Recent installation of coded gate to car park
- Upcoming planned work includes the installation of motion sensor lights for the car park, and outside storage areas including a plug socket, rated 6 Amps
- Communal garden, and grassy area adjacent to local shops
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Unwin Square, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North1.8 miles
- Cambridge Station2.9 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Lennon James
Welcome, come on in to Lennon James! Based in the heart of the stunning Cambridgeshire countryside we are proud to be disrupting and changing the face of traditional estate agency. We are a team of incredibly passionate individuals who go out of our way to get to know you, your home and talk as lovingly about it as you do. It's our goal to work in partnership with our customers from the offset. Our bespoke customer-led approach an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 103413000151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lennon James Property, Abbots Ripton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.