Llaingoch, Holyhead, Anglesey, LL65
- Allocated parking per dwelling
- Modern fully integrated fitted kitchens
- All houses benefit from open plan living spaces (lounge/diner or kitchen/diner)
- Flooring included throughout
- Double glazing and composite front doors
- Downstairs cloaks
- Mains water / gas and electric
- Worcester Boiler Central heating system
- TV / Sky / Aerial sockets
- Ample electrical sockets throughout
A quality new development of 2 and 3 bedroom properties situated on an estate of 21 houses within a convenient distance of both primary and secondary schools and the town centre and out of town retail parks for all your local shopping needs. The homes are suited to families and first time buyers and benefit from being available with the support of the Help to Buy Scheme ( Located in the Llaingoch area of Holyhead, it’s considered popular with residents and has easy access to South Stack and the mountain as well as the Marina, Garreglwyd Park, the Ucheldre Centre and the A55 expressway. The developers AMP have a solid local reputation and their aim is to provide quality standard properties at affordable asking prices. All the properties are served via mains gas fired central heating, the windows are PVCu double glazed and all mains services are connected. There is allocated parking and enclosed gardens with each dwelling. Each property benefits from a 10 year NHBC warranty.
5.1m x 4.67m
2.67m x 2.5m
5.1m x 2.78m
3.35m x 2.54m
2.6m x 1.76m
We are informed by the seller this property benefits from Mains Water, Gas, Electricity and Drainage.
Mains Gas Fire Central Heating. The agent has tested no services, appliances or central heating system (if any).
We have been informed the tenure is freehold with vacant possession upon completion of sale. Vendor’s solicitors should confirm title.
Disclaimer Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited for themselves and for the vendor of this property whose agents they are to give notice that: (1) These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or a contract. (2) All statements contained in these particulars are made without responsibility on the part of Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited. (3) None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. (4) Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. (5) The vendor does not make or give and neither do Dafydd Hardy Estate Agents Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. (6) Where every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floorplan contained here, measurements of doors, windows, (truncated)
Llaingoch, Holyhead, Anglesey, LL65
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Holyhead Station1.0 miles
- Valley Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Dafydd Hardy is a privately run, independent firm of estate agents, letting agents & chartered surveyors with a network of 5 offices throughout North West Wales. With over 20 years of experience, we have high professional standards and pride ourselves on offering a friendly and personal service to all our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ADM200061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.