Sandford Walk, Exeter
- 4 bedrooms
- Communal lounge
- Shower Rooms
- Fully furnished
NEWLY AVAILABLE - Individual double bedrooms to rent in fully furnished student apartment which has recently been re-furbished and is available from the 1st of September 2020. The property benefits from a new bathroom , new carpets , an enclosed garden, central heating and double glazing. Conveniently located for easy access to the main campus, St Lukes, the hospital and the city centre
The price is £110 per room, per week and its based on a 50 week contract.
nge the sort order.
Room Add Room Block Image Delete
Room Rent 1 Delete
Information 1 Delete
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Francis Louis 'the Agent')
Holding Deposit: 1 week's rent
Deposit: 5 weeks' rent
The holding deposit, the equivalent of one weeks rent, will be allocated to the first months rent once satisfactory references have been received. The holding deposit is non refundable, if a tenant withdraws their application once referencing has commenced or, if misleading information is provided or information is withheld on the application form.
* Referencing charges do not apply to tenants of assured shorthold tenancies, student accommodation, or licences but may...
Sandford Walk, Exeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St James Park Station0.4 miles
- Exeter Central Station0.7 miles
- Polsloe Bridge Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10547964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Francis Louis, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.