Lindsells Walk, Chatteris
- Two bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Tenant in Situ
- Low Maintenance. Garden
A great opportunity to purchase a Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property just off the High Street in Chatteris. The property is currently rented out so would make a great investment purchase. CALL TO VIEW.
Front entrance door to:
4.88m (16') x 3.97m (13')
Part glazed entrance door to front, window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, gas fire with surround, stairs to first floor with under-stairs cupboard.
3.97m (13') x 2.98m (9'9")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink and mixer tap, integrated oven and microwave, gas hob with pull out extractor above, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer, window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator, coving to ceiling, access to roof space.
3.96m (13') x 3.79m (12'5")
Two windows to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.00m (9'10") x 2.10m (6'11")
Window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, built in storage cupboard.
Suite comprising, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level wc, extractor, window to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Path leading to front door.
Gated access to parking area with two allocated spaces, paved patio, range of mature shrubs and plants, shed, outside tap, lighting.
The property is currently tenanted and is on an AST. (Assisted Shorthold Tenancy)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lindsells Walk, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.