Corner Hall, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
- AVAILABLE NOW
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- WALK TO THE STATION
- WALK TO THE TOWN CENTR
- SUPER EFFICIENT
- EPC - B
AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION - BRAND NEW ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS - FURNISHED - ALLOCATED PARKING - WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND TRAIN STATION
1) One allocated car parking space for each apartment
2) Use of Brand New Lift
3) High Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktop and plenty of storage
4) Integrated appliances: Frost Free Fridge/Freezer, Electric Oven, Touch Control Ceramic Hob, Slimline Dishwasher, Washer Dryer & Integrated Microwave
5) High Efficiency Underfloor Heating & Hot Water System
6) Windows: New Double Glazed Windows with Venetian Blinds
7) Flooring: Laminate Wood Effect Flooring Throughout
8) Dimmable Living Room Lighting
9) Living Rooms have a TV Point which connected to communal tv aerial & a Sky Point connected to communal sky dish system provided the tenant subscribes to Sky (compatible with Sky Plus but NOT compatible with Sky Q)
10) Audio & Visual Display Intercom System
11) Smart Electricity Meter giving remote meter readings by GPS directly to the supplier every month, provided that you do not change supplier (No gas Supply/gas appliances within the building)
12) Each flat is connected to 3/4 solar panels which generate free electricity that is fed into each flat during the day to help reduce the cost of tenants electricity bills
13) Mechanical Ventilation System which constantly removes stale air and replaces it with fresh warm air which eliminates the risk of condensation/mould growth even when windows are kept closed
14) Porcelain Fully Tiled Bathroom/Shower Room: Steel Bath/Shower Enclosure, Vanity Storage Unit, Infinity Light Mirror Cabinet With Demister Pad, Toilet with Soft Close Seat
15) Fully Furnished: L-Shaped Sofa/Chaise, Glass Dining Table with Chairs, Coffee Table (to follow), TV Cabinet (to follow), Ottoman Storage Bed with Orthopaedic Mattress, Built in wardrobes with internal drawer unit
16) Council Tax – Yet to be rated – but its likely to be Band B (currently £1,414.43 per annum – note: single occupants can apply for 25% discount)
17) All the flats in the building have been designed and built to achieve a high energy rating on their EPC’s and benefit from having solar panels; therefore tenants are likely to have fairly low electricity bills and no gas bills!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Corner Hall, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station0.8 miles
- Apsley Station0.8 miles
- Kings Langley Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Hemel Hempstead for all your property needs
At Connells our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P3364J5511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.