Summerhill Road, Dartford
- ORIGINAL PERIOD FEATURES
- 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME OVER 3 FLOORS
- 2 LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- KITCHEN WITH UTILITY
- 5 GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATH & SHOWER ROOM WITH SEPARATE WC
- PARKING TO FRONT FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- LARGE TIERED REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE TO REAR WITH ELECTRIC
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
The ground floor offers a grand hallway with original Victorian style floor tiles which lead to a high spec kitchen and utility room, a large reception room and separate large dining room. The garden is landscaped and filled with attractive plants and a steps to a higher level which also has a detached garage with electric doors. The garden also has a paved area with a dining area for those lazy evenings.
The second floor has a large landing with three double bedrooms and store cupboards. In addition the top floor has a further 2 rooms with elevated views.This property MUST BE SEEN by those who want a large period property which is in excellent condition and well priced. The drive is expansive and fits 6-8 cars.Viewings by appointment only through Award Winning Agents Harpers & Co on . SEE THE VIDEO.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Summerhill Road, Dartford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dartford Station0.4 miles
- Crayford Station1.5 miles
- Slade Green Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Harpers & Co prides itself on being an independent, family run and proactive Residential and Commercial Estate Agency serving South East London and Kent/Bexley area.
Located in the heart of beautiful Bexley Village, our flagship office and experienced sales and lettings staff provide an efficient and accurate service. With over 50 years of experience to draw upon, all our staff from the Sales and Lettings Staff to o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10515520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers & Co, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.