Wigton Gate, Alwoodley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Exclusive Development Behind Electric Gates
- Newly Refurbished Stone Five Bedroom Detached
- Excellent Living Accommodation
- Modernised Throughout with Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Double Integral Garage
- Beautiful Private Rear Gardens
- Highly Desirable and Convenient Location
This home has been modernised throughout by the current owners and offers a range of quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Extending to over 2,400 sq ft this beautiful family home comprises; entrance and reception hall with cloakroom. There is an excellent sized lounge, a family room with double doors to the rear garden, superb open plan family kitchen which is fitted with a range of high gloss white and wooden units and a number of integrated appliances including double oven, warming drawer, fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler and hot water tap. There is a dining area with bespoke fitted table and bi-folding doors out to the garden. Leading from the kitchen is a utility room which again has fitted units, provision for a washing machine and tumble dryer, and guest w/c.
To the first floor landing there is a master bedroom with a range of built in furniture and a contemporary en-suite shower room, guest suite/bedroom two with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and house bathroom.
A private driveway leads to a double integral garage. There are good size private gardens to the rear with an extensive stone flagged patio providing an ideal space for outside entertaining.
This exclusive development is ideally positioned in the heart of Alwoodley being within walking distance to the Grammar School at Leeds and within easy vehicular access to the amenities of Moortown Corner including the Marks and Spencer food hall, Sainsburys complex and the David Lloyd leisure centre. The spa town of Harrogate and the market town of Wetherby as well as the vibrant Leeds City centre are also easily accessible. For the commuter there is the M1 and A1(M) link and Leeds Bradford International Airport is a 20 minute drive away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wigton Gate, Alwoodley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station4.1 miles
- Headingley Station4.1 miles
- Horsforth Station4.4 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country we pride ourselves on successfully selling individual quality homes across the West Yorkshire Region. Our success is in no small way attributed to our professional team, dedicated to the sale of exceptional properties with bespoke marketing packages tailored to your specific requirements.
All our properties are showcased in our Fine & Country showroom in Park Lane, Mayfair, London and through over 300 affiliated offices nationwide. Our unique relationship with Manning
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FAC050030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Manning Stainton, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.