Estune Walk, Long Ashton
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Spectacular Views
- Large Kitchen / Dining Area
- Generous Sitting Room
- Master Bedroom with En- suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
Situated on this tranquil cul-de-sac of Estune Walk, this individual family home offers spacious accommodation throughout whilst sitting in an elevated position enjoying superb views across the valley towards Dundry, The property enjoys plenty of natural light with its south-facing aspect and large windows making the most of the aspect and its position. The accommodation is well proportioned with the ground floor benefiting from a large sitting room leading out to a south-facing terrace, generous kitchen / dining area, utility room, study, storeroom and downstairs WC. To the first floor there are four bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite bathroom. All the bedrooms are substantial sizes with built in wardrobes in all. There is a family bathroom suite with separate WC and access to the garage. Outside there is a lawned area to the rear as well as a driveway and off-street parking to the front.
Estune Walk, Long Ashton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station2.3 miles
- Bedminster Station3.0 miles
- Clifton Down Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Alexander May is a local independent Estate Agent providing a well-respected estate agency service from its branches in Clifton, Southville and Long Ashton
Clifton Branch: Clifton, Leigh Woods, Clifton Wood, Hotwells, Abbots Leigh, Harbourside, City Centre, Cotham, Redland, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Westbury Park, Westbury on Trym, Henleaze, Kingsdown
Southville Branch: Southville, Bedminster, Bedminster Down, Ashton, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Victoria Park,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9834683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Long Ashton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.