48 Mason Way, Birmingham
- Available now
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living
- Full length balcony
- Separate bath and shower
- Ample storage
- Excellent location
- Close to Edgbaston amenities
- Modern bathroom
- EPC -B
Tenant fee act 2019
Under latest legislation, permitted tenant payments include:
- Utility bills
- Holding deposit equivalent of 1 weeks rent
- Changes to an AST during tenancy
- Company let fees still apply
James Laurence are members of The Property Ombudsman and in partnership with the Money Shield Client Money protection Scheme (CMP). All enquiries and further information requests can be sent to .
Brochures(S2) 2-Page Portr...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
48 Mason Way, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.6 miles
- Birmingham Moor Street Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We pride ourselves on the complete customer service experience in selling and letting a home - showing honesty, efficiency and passion in maximizing opportunities for our clients.
Some of the services in which we excel are:
City Centre branch open 6 days a week
Maximum property portal exposure
Accompanied viewings with 24hr feedbac
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102857003236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Laurence Sales and Lettings, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.