Legacy House, Fish Island, Bow, E3
- Guide Price £675,000 - £685,000 L/H
- High Quality Specification
- Flooded With Natural Light
- Floor To Ceiling Double Aspect Window
- Communal Rooftop Terrace Garden
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Open Plan-Living
- Private Balcony With Breathtaking Views
- Being Sold With No Onward Chain
The kitchen has a seamless high specification finish which comprises a bespoke breakfast bar, fully integrated Siemens/Smeg appliances and plenty of ample cupboard storage.
Further benefits to this property include a super modern family bathroom, a larger than average private balcony with picturesque views, bespoke fitted wardrobes in two bedrooms, wooden flooring throughout and all residents have exclusive access to their own communal landscaped rooftop terrace garden with panoramic views of the canal, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and West Ham United F.C Stadium.
A Few Words From The Owners -
"We were lucky enough to have one of the first choices of apartments off plan at legacy House, so we went as 'high up' as we could with the canal/Olympic park view. It really did not disappoint!
The apartment itself is very well thought out, the concertina wall, the breakfast bar and underfloor heating and the quietness you get through the apartment sound proofing, even when the football is on... we comfortably lived here as a family of 3, alas we have just outgrown the space as a family of 4...
We have absolutely loved our time on Fish Island, it has a magical feel to it, the spirit of the 2012 Olympics and the development of the park itself with much of the future still to come with Eastbank, Crossrail, Madison Square Garden 'sphere'
and much more...
It holds many many happy memories for us and I'm sure many more to come for the new owners."
Main Entrance -
Living Area/Kitchen - 7.98 x 4.13 (26'2" x 13'6") -
Bedroom Two - 5.09 x 2.80 (16'8" x 9'2") -
Family Bathroom - 2.17 x 1.72 (7'1" x 5'7") -
Main Bedroom - 4.12 x 2.86 (13'6" x 9'4") -
En-Suite - 2.15 x 1.33 (7'0" x 4'4") -
Private Balcony - 2.84 x 2.57 (9'3" x 8'5") -
Communal Roof Terrace -
Legacy House, Fish Island, Bow, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Wick Station0.3 miles
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.5 miles
- Stratford International Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Huttons & Partners, Covering East London
International House 10 Beaufort Court Admirals Way London E14 9XL
Huttons & Partners. is East London's exciting estate agency service, covering the areas we are local to and know like the back of our hands. We believe every home is unique, so your marketing strategy should be bespoke to match. We actively promote local lifestyle and insights, meaning potential buyers and tenants will love your home as much as you do. In addition to the exposure your property will receive via the web portals, we leverage the power of the Keller Williams network of over 190,0
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Zhuttonsproperty0000625227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Huttons & Partners, Covering East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.