Linden Drive, Chatteris
- Individually Constructed Double Fronted Detached Family Home currently being Offered with No Forward Chain and Approaching 2,500 sq ft
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location set within the Well-Serviced Town of Chatteris meaning the property is only Walking Distance to an Abundance of Amenities
- Four Double Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes, En-Suite to the Master and a Four-Piece First Floor Family Bathroom
- Refitted 15ft 'Country Style' Kitchen Breakfast Room with Oak Units and Integrated Appliances
- Two Reception Rooms featuring a 23ft Triple Aspect Front to Back Formal Lounge with Marble Gas Fireplace
- Separate Utility Room, Downstairs Cloakroom and a Spacious Entrance Hall
- Replacement uPVC windows including a Variety of Well Kept and Maintained Sash Windows
- Beautifully Manicured and Fully Enclosed 'Landscaped' Front and Rear Gardens with Well-Stocked Borders and a Patio/Entertaining Area
- Extensive Driveway Accessed via Twin Electric Gates leading you to a Larger than Average Detached Garage/ Workshop (measuring 27'7 x 21'4) with Electric Roller Doors
- Self-Contained Annexe Potential via the Detached Garage which was Prepped at the point of Construction with the View to Completing the Conversion at a Later Stage
The property has been updated and improved over the years, examples include new windows (a large majority of those being replacement uPVC Sash windows) along with a refitted Oak fronted kitchen breakfast room with integrated appliances. Further additions include an oversized detached double garage with electric roller doors which was designed/constructed with the view to converting the building into a fully functional self-contained annexe.
Internally the dwelling comprises four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in three of said rooms, en-suite to master, four-piece family bathroom, refitted 'country style' kitchen breakfast room, separate utility room, two generous reception rooms including a 23ft front to back triple aspect formal lounge with feature gas fireplace, conservatory, downstairs cloakroom and a spacious entrance hall. The house and garage are also fully alarmed.
Externally the property enjoys fully enclosed, not to mention beautifully manicured front and rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked decorative borders and a selection of specimen trees, this in addition to a patio/entertaining area.
Parking provisions are in place to accommodate multiple vehicles via an extensive driveway accessed by twin electric iron gates and a larger than average double garage/workshop (measuring 27'7 x 21'4).
The market town of Chatteris is located between the cathedral cities of Ely (12 miles) and Peterborough (18 miles) and the larger market town of Huntingdon (14 miles). Chatteris provides a range of day to day shopping facilities with two primary schools, a community college for secondary schooling and a range of village amenities. Mainline train links into London Kings Cross can be taken from Ely, Peterborough and Huntingdon stations. There is also convenient access by train from Ely into Cambridge.
Viewings are by appointment and can be arranged by calling Polkadot on the office number 7 days a week.
Stained glass hardwood entrance door, stairs to first floor, wall mounted alarm pad, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Frosted window to side aspect, fitted in a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, radiator.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
15' 9'' x 9' 10'' (4.80m x 2.99m)
Window to rear aspect, fitted in a matching range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surface over and tiled splash backs, built-in double electric oven with electric four-ring induction hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, inset ceramic sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, under-lighting, radiator, coving to ceiling.
9' 10'' x 7' 7'' (2.99m x 2.31m)
Glazed door to rear, fitted in a matching range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surface over and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge and freezer, radiator.
14' 9'' x 10' 2'' (4.49m x 3.10m)
Sash windows to front and side aspects, radiator, coving to ceiling.
23' 7'' x 13' 9'' (7.18m x 4.19m)
Sash windows to front and side aspects, feature gas fireplace with marble surround and hearth, air conditioning unit, radiators, coving to ceiling, sliding doors to:-
9' 10'' x 9' 10'' (2.99m x 2.99m)
uPVC and brick construction with polycarbonate roof, French doors to garden, tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, access to loft space with ladder and light, radiator, coving to ceiling.
13' 9'' x 13' 5'' (4.19m x 4.09m)
Sash window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, air conditioning unit, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Frosted window to front aspect, fitted in a two piece suite comprising low level WC with concealed cistern, vanity sink unit with fitted cupboards, fully tiled surround, extractor fan, radiator, non-slip flooring (we have been advised that plumbing is available for shower facilities but has been capped off).
15' 3'' x 13' 9'' (4.64m x 4.19m)
Sash windows to front and side aspects, fitted wardrobes, air conditioning unit, radiator, coving to ceiling.
13' 9'' x 9' 10'' (4.19m x 2.99m)
Sash window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, coving to ceiling.
12' 2'' x 9' 10'' (3.71m x 2.99m)
Sash window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Frosted Sash window to rear aspect, fitted in a four-piece suite comprising panel bath, double shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, extractor fan, radiator.
The front is mainly laid to lawn with ornamental borders, low level brick wall surround and a central personal iron gate leading to the front door.
The rear garden is accessed via twin electric iron gates and is fully enclosed, mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked decorative borders, this in addition to a patio/entertaining area.
Parking provisions are well catered for via the extensive driveway which points you in the direction of the larger than average detached double garage/workshop.
Detached Double Garage/Workshop
27' 7'' x 21' 4'' (8.40m x 6.50m)
Twin electric roller doors, two personnel doors on either side of the garage, power and light connected.
The vendor informs us that the property is fully alarmed.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Linden Drive, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.5 miles
About the agent
"Spot the Difference - follow the dots..." The Polkadot team wholeheartedly agree on a need for innovation in the industry - a fresh approach consisting of new ideas, 'real' passion and a strict code of ethics, in which success is measured on the unwavering satisfaction of the client.
Trust and integrity are key alongside a combination of traditional service and cutting edge marketing to give you the client a 5 star service as voted for on the independent review site 'Vi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10442428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Polkadot Homes, Huntingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.