Rectory Road, Tiptree
- One Bedroom Retirement Flat
- Central Village Location
- Lift Access
- Communal Gardens & Lounge
ENTRANCE HALL Storage heater, airing cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINER 17' 02" x 8' 10" (5.23m x 2.69m) Bay window to side, storage heater, T.V and telephone point, telephone entry, open to:
KITCHEN 8' 01" x 7' 11" (2.46m x 2.41m) Window to side, comprehensively fitted with a range of wall and bae units incorporating a single sink with drainer and miser tap, electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, 'BOSCH' washing machine and tumble dryer(to remain), integrated fridge/freezer, tiled splash back, spotlights, kickboard heater, vinyl flooring, spotlights, under cupboard lighting.
BEDROOM 17' 02" x 8' 04" (5.23m x 2.54m) Window to side, electric wall mounted heater, T.V and telephone point.
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 5' 00" (2.69m x 1.52m) Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, closed cistern W.C, hand wash basin inset to vanity unit, electric heated towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor. extractor fan, spotlights.
Brochures(DM) 4 Page Portr...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Rectory Road, Tiptree
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kelvedon Station2.8 miles
- Witham Station4.6 miles
- Marks Tey Station5.1 miles
About the agent
By concentrating exclusively on Tiptree and Surrounding villages, David Martin Estate Agents (DMG) have become one of the area's leading independent specialist estate agencies. Since we were established in 1995, our business has expanded to include: residential sales and lettings; new developments; property investment and development; property management; surveying; conveyancing; mortgage/financial services and general professional advice.As a result
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103487001927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Martin Estate Agents, Tiptree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.