Tidenham, Chepstow - REF# 00016654
- SPACIOUS DETACHED PROPERTY
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- FILLED WITH POTENTIAL
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- THREE BATHROOMS
- LARGE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- EXTENSIVE PLOT
- BEAUTIFUL VIEWS TO REAR
- REF# 00016654
**SPACIOUS DETACHED PROPERTY**FOUR BEDROOMS**FILLED WITH POTENTIAL**OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM**SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM**THREE BATHROOMS**LARGE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE**EXTENSIVE PLOT**
We are pleased to present this spacious detached property situated in a stunning rural location with beautiful views to the rear overlooking the River Wye. The property is set on a large plot of land with extensive gardens surrounding the property and lots of potential throughout!
On approach a large driveway opens out to the front of the property where you have a garage space and steps leading up to the entrance.
You enter through the large entrance hall where you have access to most of the rooms in the property. In on the left is the living room, a generous sized space with a feature fireplace and dual aspect windows. To the rear is the main family room, a bright and spacious open plan kitchen. diner and family room. Here you have bi-fold doors out to the rear garden and access into the utility. There are four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms with potential for a large master bedroom with en-suite or five bedroom to the rear.
We highly recommend viewings for this property which is filled with potential!
12' 10'' x 20' 8'' (3.9m x 6.3m)
12' 10'' x 16' 5'' (3.92m x 5.01m)
13' 1'' x 5' 1'' (4m x 1.55m)
12' 10'' x 27' 5'' (3.9m x 8.35m)
9' 9'' x 16' 5'' (2.96m x 5m)
10' 10'' x 13' 7'' (3.31m x 4.14m)
10' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.31m x 2.69m)
7' 4'' x 10' 8'' (2.24m x 3.24m)
7' 8'' x 9' 6'' (2.34m x 2.89m)
Energy Performance Certificates
Tidenham, Chepstow - REF# 00016654
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chepstow Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Pinkmove Chepstow and Bristol
A Revolution in Estate Agency
We are a family run independent Estate Agency. We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge and proven approach of helping clients sell their home. We are super passionate about property and love helping people find their next home or investment.
Selling properties involves some big decisions and a great deal of teamwork between us the estate agency and you our clients. There are loads of important things t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00016654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown Pinkmove, Covering Chepstow and Surrounding Areas. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.