Post House Lane, Bookham
- AVAILABLE 28 NOVEMBER
- CONVERTED COACH HOUSE
- ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- FULLY FITTED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LOUNGE
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- QUALITY FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- SATELLITE DISH
- ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
KITCHEN Modern fully fitted with a range of light oak base and wall units with laminate worktops. Integrated appliances including electric oven , gas hob with extractor fan, Zanussi fridge freezer, Hotpoint washer/dryer and Zanussi dishwasher.
LIVING ROOM Double aspect room. Modern décor and carpet.
BEDROOM Double room with double fitted wardrobes, window to side aspect. Modern décor and carpet.
BATHROOM Modern white suite comprising wc, wash hand basin hung vanity unit, shaving point, heated towel rail, panelled bath with power shower over and obscure glass window to rear aspect.
OUTSIDE One allocated parking space.
Brochures4-Page Brochure (...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Post House Lane, Bookham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bookham Station0.8 miles
- Effingham Junction Station2.1 miles
- Leatherhead Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992, Patrick Gardner are an independent estate agency with four branches located across the Mole Valley. As a company we have exceptional knowledge and experience in all aspects of residential property
Expansive plans and the opportunity to occupy the 'old HSBC' premises led us to relocate from the Crossroads to the High Street in March 2014. This spacious high profile unit allows Patrick Gardner to offer both sales
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103124000825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Bookham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.