Plot 2 Blythswood Mews, Renfrewshire, PA4
- Choice of designer kitchen with integrated oven, 4-zone induction hob, extractor hood & fridge freezer included as standard
- RAK designer sanitaryware and choice of Porcelanosa large scale tiling to family bathroom and cloakroom
- High-performance bi-fold doors off living dining area into private garden
- Energy efficient WIFI programmable smart heating
- Choice of fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
- Monobloc Driveway
- Solar PV for energy and cost saving
- Help to Buy and First Home Fund Available
- Ambassador Living Builder's Warranty & 10 Year Structural Warranty
Nestled within the grounds of Renfrew Golf Club, Blythswood Mews offers a bespoke collection of only ten three bedroom luxury family homes within a unique private setting.
Plot 2 Burns is a stylish three bedroom mid-terraced villa boasting a fantastic specification. The property offers contemporary accommodation with bright entrance hallway leading to an open plan living-dining room featuring bi-fold doors opening onto the private enclosed rear garden. To the front of the property there is a designer kitchen with integrated oven, fridge/freezer, induction hob and extractor all included as standard. The ground floor also includes a cloakroom toilet, utility cupboard and separate storage cupboard. Upstairs you will find a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a further two bedrooms and family bathroom featuring RAK designer sanitaryware and a choice of large profile Porcelanosa tiling.
Total Internal Area 828sqft
Blythswood Mews ideally positioned for local schooling, shopping and public transport facilities. The development is also convenient for easy access to the M8 motorway and Clyde Tunnel as well as Glasgow International Airport, intu Braehead and the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital.
• Choice of designer kitchen with integrated oven, 4-zone induction hob, extractor hood & fridge freezer included as standard
• RAK designer sanitaryware and choice of Porcelanosa large scale tiling to family bathroom and cloakroom
• High-performance bi-fold doors off living dining area into private garden
• Energy efficient WIFI programmable smart heating
• Choice of fitted wardrobes to Master Bedroom
• Monobloc Driveway
• Solar PV for energy and cost saving
• Help to Buy and First Home Fund Available
• Ambassador Living Builder's Warranty & 10 Year Structural Warranty
Plot 2 Blythswood Mews, Renfrewshire, PA4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yoker Station0.8 miles
- Clydebank Station1.0 miles
- Garscadden Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking for information on what your property is worth or are looking to sell now, Peachtree Property are a fresh and innovative Estate Agency offering a wealth of knowledge and experience in the property market to help you make the right decision at the right time. With over 15 years experience of selling homes, both new build and resale we offer you a personal service from start to finish with Stacy MacCrimmon our in house property consultant. Who better to arrange your view
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PEP200119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peachtree Property, Renfrew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.