Exeter Drive, Colchester, CO1
- Let type:
- Long term
- Residents' lounge
- 2 Guest Suites
- 24 hour Appello emergency call system
- Hairdressing/chiropody salon
- Car Park and Communal Gardens
- Communal Laundry facilities and a Lift to all floors
- Development Manager
A ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR Cranmere Court was constructed by Anglia Secure Homes and comprises 56 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. The resident Development Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour Appello emergency call system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of rental agreement that residents be over the age of 60 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding “Event Fees” that may apply to this property.
Security door entry system. Night storage heater. Emergency pull cord. Light point. Door to airing cupboard with insulated hot water cylinder and storage space. Door leads to
Electric fire and surround. Power points. TV aerial point. Ceiling light point and emergency pull cord. Telephone point.
Tiled and fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards with drawers and work tops fitted with stainless steel sink unit. Built in electric oven and hob with extractor hood. Space for under counter fridge or freezer. Space for washing machine. Power points.
Built in mirror fronted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf. Heater. Ceiling light points. Emergency pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath; low level WC; pedestal wash basin with mirror, light and shaver point over. Emergency pull cord. Heated towel rail. Wall mounted electric heater. Extractor fan.
Exeter Drive, Colchester, CO1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colchester Town Station0.4 miles
- Hythe Station0.9 miles
- Colchester Station1.0 miles
About the agent
UK retirement rentals has been established to provide a specialist lettings agency for the retirement market. Historically, Retirement properties have been seen as only really available to buy and therefore a big leap into the unknown for many people.
As specialists in retirement properties, we have seen an ever increasing demand from people looking to rent rather than buy a new home. Rather than have so much money tied up in a property, many more people are looking to free up their equ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30048817-t-148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UK Retirement Rentals, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.