Station Road, Stone
- Detached Victorian property close to Stone Town Centre, beautifully presented ready for you to move straight in
- Bag of original features! Decorative cornice, Minton Flooring, wooden floors, tall ceilings, period style fireplaces, cast iron fireplaces to name a few!
- Deceptively spacious! This property is bigger than it looks boasting three reception rooms and five bedrooms
- Pretty walled rear garden with well stocked flower beds containing bushes, plants and shrubs with seating areas to sit back and enjoy
- Parking! This property comes with off road parking for two cars
Leave Stone town centre along the Newcastle Road, turning right onto Margaret Street and bearing left onto Station Road and to where you will find the property on the left hand side.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC GraphEnergy Perform...
Station Road, Stone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stone Station0.2 miles
- Barlaston Station2.7 miles
- Wedgwood Station3.2 miles
About the agent
As a multi award winning independent, local agency with offices in Eccleshall, Stone and Nantwich, we offer a flexible and personal service, but as the only agent locally recommended by the Guild of Property Professionals, we work within a network of over 850 agents nationwide. We were founded: 'To provide an outstanding bespoke service to each and every client' and when moving home we understand you need help and support from the experts.
Our professional and expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5624041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Du Pavey, Stone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.