Roman Way, Carshalton
- 4 Bedroom Detached family home
- Modern development
- Fantastic Schools and amenities close by
- Council Tax Band F
- EPC Rating C
Christies are proud to present this fantastic 4 bedroom detached family home nestled in a modern development at Carshalton-on-the-hill within a mile of Carshalton Beeches station and just short drive to Wallington, Sutton and Carshalton’s excellent amenities including shops, schools and transport facilities.
The property benefits from 2 receptions plus a superb kitchen/diner with access to the rear garden. Upstairs you are presented with the master bedroom featuring built in wardrobes and en-suite. There are a further three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Parking is catered for with a front drive for two cars.
For more information and to arrange a viewing, contact our experienced sales team on .
BrochuresRoman Way, Carshalton
Energy Performance Certificates
Roman Way, Carshalton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carshalton Beeches Station0.7 miles
- Wallington Station1.0 miles
- Sutton (Surrey) Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Established for over 80 years, the Christies name has continuously been associated with excellent customer service, honesty and integrity and high performance in residential sales & lettings.
Our teams at Christies Cheam Village and Sutton are dedicated to helping their buyers find their dream home whilst achieving the best price for our vendors within a reasonable timescale.
With multi office locations offering widespread coverage of Sutton & other neighbouring boroughs, professi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31472058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.