Stodmarsh Road, Canterbury, Kent
- A immaculately presented contemporary family home
- Electric gated in & out driveway
- Two storey double garage with planning permission to convert
- Spacious rear garden with large Brazilian slate terrace
- Excellent outbuilding providing a games and lounge area
- Within 2.5 miles of Canterbury city centre
- EPC energy rating B (88)
The first thing that catches your eye as you walk under the beamed porch and through the contemporary front door is the vast light and bright double height reception hall with porcelain tiles, an oak staircase, under stairs cupboard and a beautiful chandelier. The hall leads to all the main rooms including the awe inspiring drawing room/dining room partially divided by a contemporary bioethonal fire and modern shelving providing a very large formal dining area and a drawing room end with a trendy bar and five external bi-folding doors.
The spacious family room is the real hub of the household, together with the beautifully proportioned modern kitchen/breakfast room that can also be accessed directly from the family room through double oak doors. There is a fitted utility room and cloakroom as well as a good sized study. Upstairs is a wide galleried landing leading to the modern family bathroom and five double bedrooms that all have high quality bespoke wardrobes and bedroom furniture. These include a guest suite with an en suite double shower and the attractive master with its contemporary en suite wet room style shower room.
A Brazilian slate terrace leads to the very large brick built garden room/summer house currently in use as a games room but could always be converted into a separate annex or office. It looks over a charming copper water feature, a well maintained lawn edged with beautiful raised shrub and colourful flower borders. There is planning permission to extend the garage and create two bedroom living accommodation so could create another large annexe.
What the Owner says:
"This beautiful family house has been a wonderful place for the family and for entertaining. However we need to move nearer to our parents so hope that new owners will be able to take advantage of everything this home has to offer".
- Entrance Hall: 21'5 (6.53m) x 15'4 (4.68m) narrowing to 11'8 (3.56m)
- Sitting Room: 19'7 x 17'4 (5.97m x 5.29m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 19'7 x 17'4 (5.97m x 5.29m)
- Utility Room
- Study: 13'1 x 9'5 (3.99m x 2.87m)
- Dining Area: 21'9 x 12'8 (6.63m x 3.86m)
- Bar/Entertainment Area: 21'9 x 19'7 (6.63m x 5.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Galleried Landing
- Bedroom 3: 19'8 up to fitted wardrobes x 13'9 (6.00m x 4.19m)
- Main Bedroom: 19'8 up to fitted wardrobes x 16'2 (6.00m x 4.93m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 15'3 into fitted wardrobes x 14'4 (4.65m x 4.37m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4: 15'7 x 10'2 (4.75m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 5: 12'2 x 9'1 (3.71m x 2.77m)
- Gated in & out Driveway
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- OUTBUILDING - Ground Floor
- Double Garage/Gym: 17'8 x 14'9 (5.39m x 4.50m)
- OUTBUILDING - First Floor
- Storage/Loft Store: 17'8 x 14'9 (5.39m x 4.50m)
- OUTBUILDING 2
- Lounge Area: 14'3 x 11'8 (4.35m x 3.56m)
- Games Room: 24'7 x 14'3 (7.50m x 4.35m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Stodmarsh Road, Canterbury, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sturry Station1.3 miles
- Bekesbourne Station1.6 miles
- Canterbury West Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16002059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.