Coatham Road, Redcar, Cleveland, TS10
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- 3 STOREY HOUSE
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED & SECURE REAR YARD
- CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
ACCOMMODATION All measurements are approximate
Double glazed entrance door.
4.68m (15'4") x 2.92m (9'7"). Open square arch way to dining room and laminate flooring.
Dining Room / Second Reception Room:
4.79m (15'8") x 3.31m (10'10").Laminate flooring and double glazed French doors to courtyard.
Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Area:
3.58m (11'9") x 2.23m (7'4").Stainless steel 1 ½ bowl inset sink with mixer tap, fitted wall, base and drawer units, granite effect work surface and surround, integrated appliances including gas hob, eye level electric oven and microwave, wall mounted extractor hood, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed door.
Fixed staircase to second floor.
4.78m (15'8") x 2.95m (9'8").
2.96m (9'9") x 3.32m (10'11").
Fully Tiled Bathroom:
2.35m (7'8") x 1.72m (5'8").White suite, sink set in vanity unit, mains fed shower over bath with glass screen and chrome heated towel rail.
3.81m (12'6") x 3.65m (12'). Velux window.
3.67m (12') x 2.95m (9'8"). With sea views, overlooking enclosed courtyard.
Mains fed shower in corner cubicle, part tiled surround, wood effect flooring and Velux roof light.
Viewing: By prior appointment with the Redcar office.
Parker Stag and for the vendors or lessors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
* the mention of any appliances and/or services within the sale particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order.
* the particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
* all descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or lessees should not rely on them as statements or representation of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of them.
* no person in the employment of Parker Stag has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Coatham Road, Redcar, Cleveland, TS10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redcar Central Station0.3 miles
- Redcar East Station1.2 miles
- British Steel Redcar Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Selling your home can be a stressful experience at the best of times. It therefore makes sense to choose an Estate Agent who understands your exact requirements and who will provide a service to your complete satisfaction. Parker Stag is a successful firm of Estate Agents specialising in Residential Sales, Residential Lettings and Property Management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COATHAMROAD168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Stag Ltd, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.