Kingshill Avenue, Worcester Park
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Extended Kitchen Diner
- Family Bathroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Great Location Close to Popular Schools
- Garden Office
- Attractive Garden
There are outstanding local primary and secondary schools and outstanding local amenities nearby and this would be a perfect buy for first time buyers.
The character filled property offers a front reception room, dining room fitted kitchen on the ground floor with access to the rear garden.
On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and office space with a fully fitted family bathroom.
On the second floor a 16'3" third Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room and ample eaves storage completes this stunning and desirable property.
Outside the property offers a rear garden with a addition of an garden office space.
We strongly advise contacting us on to arrange an internal viewing and avoid the disappointment of missing out on this charming period property.
BrochuresKingshill Avenue, Worcester Park
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Kingshill Avenue, Worcester Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worcester Park Station0.5 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.6 miles
- Malden Manor Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Local, Independent, Personal Service
Kaybridge Residential was established with one aim in mind, to challenge the perceptions that people have of estate agents by showing we can put our clients at the centre of our business. We wanted to do things differently after becoming frustrated with the general lack of accountability, integrity and professionalism in the industry.
As an owner - Manager I genuinely care about all my clients and my community. Having worked for larger companie
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30049637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kaybridge Residential, Stoneleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.