Hole Lane, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
This property enjoys a most attractive location in tree-lined Hole Lane on the edge of, but not within the very well thought of and much sought after Bournville Village Trust estate.
The property is conveniently situated for access to local amenities including local shopping facilities in Northfield, Bournville and Cotteridge, excellent local schools and a variety of recreational amenities including local parks and gardens. Northfield and Bournville
railway stations provide access to the local and national rail network.
* Conveniently situated for access to various large organisations including the Royal Orthopeadic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University in Selly Oak and Cadbury's in Bournville.
* Beautifully presented freehold, semi-detached residence in 'Art Deco' style with many unique features
* Enclosed porch leading to elegant reception hall with attractive wood floor and feature staircase to the first floor
* Ground floor study with attractive view over Hole Lane ideal for working from home
* Charming sitting room to the front with feature fireplace with tiled background and coal effect gas fire.
* Open plan kitchen/diner/family room with double glazed doors overlooking and leading to the rear garden from the family room. The TV and stereo speakers are wired in to this room and it is also sound proofed.
* Kitchen refurbished to a high standard with one and a half bowl bowl sink unit with extensive range of kitchen fittings including cupboards, drawers and worksurfaces, four ring Neff induction hob with unique feature Elica cooker hood over, integrated Neff oven, grill and microwave, fitted garbage disposal, integrated dishwasher and freestanding whirlpool 'American style' fridge/freezer
* Separate utility with belfast sink and range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with natural wood worksurfaces
* Downstairs W.C
* Four first floor bedrooms plus family bathroom and separate shower room
* Superb luxuriously appointed family bathroom with white suite of large cast iron bath, separate shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
* Quality ornate tiling to the bath and shower is an attractive feature and there is a chrome central heating ladder, non-slip tiles to the floor and spot lighting to the ceiling
* Gardens to the front and rear have been beautifully landscaped and are both attractive features of the property.
* To the rear there is a large terrace overlooked by brick summer house with double glazed doors and there are two professionally maintained shaped lawns
* Well stocked flowerbeds contain a wide variety of shrubs and flowering plants and the garden shed at the rear is included
* The vendors have given much consideration to providing flexible lighting both within the house and to the garden. There is electric lighting to the garden shed and two security lights
* Certain other items may be available by separate negotiation with the vendors and these include bespoke chest of drawers located in the dining room, bespoke dining room table and four chairs, wine refrigerator located in the garage, mirrored cabinet located in the bathroom and water feature, sculpture and swing located in the garden.
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is provided by wall mounted Worcester boiler located in garage serving radiators to the main accommodation.
uPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main building together with uPVC double glazed doors to the rear.
Quality folding doors are installed to the front of the garage.
2.9m x 2.51m (9' 6" x 8' 3")
Sitting Room (front)
4.42m into wide bay x 3.66m
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner/Family Room
5.8m x 3.05m (19' 0" x 10' 0")
With integrated appliances
With double glazed doors to the garden
3m x 1.78m (9' 10" x 5' 10")
Bedroom One (rear)
4.57m x 3.35m (15' 0" x 11' 0")
Bedroom Two (front)
3.66m x 3.43m (12' 0" x 11' 3")
Bedroom Three (front)
3.96m x 2.97m (13' 0" x 9' 9")
Bedroom Four (front)
2.74m x 2.4m (9' 0" x 7' 10")
Luxuriously Appointed Bathroom with Shower and Toilet
3.5m x 2.36m (11' 6" x 7' 9")
Separate Shower Room and Toilet
Block Driveway to Front
Providing car parking for two cars
5.94m x 4.27m (19' 6" x 14' 0")
Delightful Landscaped Rear Garden
With large terrace and summer house
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Hole Lane, Northfield, Birmingham, B31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northfield Station0.7 miles
- Kings Norton Station0.9 miles
- Bournville Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 45 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 12 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the latest methods to promot
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR200511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.