Pirnhow Street, Ditchingham, Bungay
- Three Storey Mews House
- Four Bedrooms
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- En Suite
- First Floor Terrace
This stunning three storey family home was built within part of the existing arched facade, from the original malting's buildings. The property offers extensive living throughout with the benefit of a terrace in the master bedroom.
Front door, double glazed window to front aspect. stairs to the first floor, storage cupboard, doors to the kitchen and lounge/ dining room.
Lounge/ Dining Area 18' 6" x 14' ( 5.64m x 4.27m )
Bi fold doors to garden, radiators, doors to the hall, karndean flooring.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' x 8' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.67m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units with feature under unit lighting. Granite worktops, undermount stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink, built in Neff cooker, hob with extractor fan over. Built in washer/dryer, also built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, SS, mixer tap, tiled surrounds, radiator, tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, water closet, pedestal hand basin, mixer tap, tiled surrounds, extractor fan, and karndean flooring.
First Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 14' 11" ( 3.84m max x 4.55m )
Double glazed patio doors to terrace, built in wardrobes, radiator and door to ensuite:
Situated on the first floor it offers views towards the Alma Beck.
Double glazed window to front aspect, Villeroy and boch sanitary fittings with wash basin and water closet, shower cubicle, tiled surrounds, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 14' x 9' 4" max ( 4.27m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed windows to side aspect, and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, loft hatch, doors to:
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 14' max ( 3.84m max x 4.27m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 4' ( 3.00m x 1.22m )
Two double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, Villeroy and boch sanitary fittings with bath, wash basin and water closet, tiled surrounds, extractor fan and also linen cupboard.
Artificial lawned rear gardens lead down towards a picket fence and the Beck beyond, an attractive terrace patio located from the bi- fold doors. The gardens are fully enclosed behind fences, there is gated access round to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pirnhow Street, Ditchingham, Bungay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station6.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.