No onward chain - Portsmouth Road, Hindhead
- Character stone cottage frontage belies the space and modern accommodation which extends away from it, whilst still maintaining numerous character features
- Mature hedging offers a high degree of privacy from the road with a tucked away entrance leading to driveway parking and attached garage with electric roller door
- Attractive pitched roof entrance porch
- Double aspect sitting room with central wood burner, built in shelving and door offering access to conservatory/sun room
- Good sized dining hall with Ted Todd oak flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with oak work tops, integrated appliances and walk in larder
- Steps lead up to a 35'8 conservatory/sun room which enjoys elevated views over the garden and a sunny south west aspect
- 2 first floor double bedrooms, both enjoying a dual aspect to the front and rear, and a modern family bathroom with door opening to walk in storage and eaves beyond. The master bedroom having bu...
- Stairs from the dining hall down to the lower ground floor, splitting to two rooms (offering flexible usage, currently used as a study and bedroom) and a modern shower room. The utility room is...
- South west facing mature landscaped garden. Wide terrace across the rear of the cottage with steps down to a lower lawn and vegetable plot beyond. To one side is a pond. Well established trees a...
Virtual tour available. EPC D 58
LOCATION - Hindhead is a small historic village, situated between the larger towns of Farnham and Haslemere, both having good high street shopping and main line rail connections to London. Access to the A3 is easy, with motorway style connections to London, the South Coast and both principal airports. Hindhead benefits from many acres of protected countryside, owned by the National Trust. The Devil’s Punchbowl (being one) which is a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, being only a 5 minute walk from the house. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, including Hindhead Golf Course which was founded in 1904 by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The neighbouring village of Grayshott is within walking distance and offers a wealth of shops and services which include; Post Office, village pub, social club, restaurants, cafes & takeaways, 2 small supermarkets, butcher, greengrocer, ironmonger, chemist, doctors and dentists. The village school incorporates both infants and juniors, whilst there are a large number of private schools
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
No onward chain - Portsmouth Road, Hindhead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Haslemere Station1.8 miles
- Liphook Station4.0 miles
- Witley Station4.2 miles
About the agent
One of Surrey & Hampshire's fastest growing and multi AWARD WINNING Estate Agents.
Welcome to Warren Powell-Richards, a new breed of Estate Agency. Dynamic, energised with a 'Can Do' attitude. Out with the old guard and in with the new
Set up in 2008, Warren Powell-Richards has grown and established itself as one of the areas leading Estate Agents. The company is driven to achieve the best possible sale price for our vendors combined with a stress free transaction using a c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7822763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.