Maytree Close, Locks Heath SO31
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Large Living Room
- Conservatory overlooking Garden
- Separate Dining Room / Bedroom Three
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Two further Good Bedrooms
- Landscaped Gardens
- Ample Parking
- Short Walk to Locks Heath Centre
The bungalow occupies a corner position and offers one a high degree of seclusion. The rooms are spacious and versatile with neutral décor, quality carpeting and views over the landscaped gardens. The layout is perfect, with the living areas together and the bedroom accommodation accessed from a nice square inner hall. The bedrooms are all well-proportioned with the master bedroom having a super dressing room with wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The living areas all have fabulous views over the gardens, carefully planted shrubbery and perennials offer low maintenance high enjoyment, the bushes are thriving as habitats for wildlife and watching the visiting birds dart from hedge to tree is a wonderful way to spend some well-deserved downtime. The conservatory has French doors out onto the patio it's a perfect daytime retreat, with the main living room comfortably holding substantial lounge furniture and sofas to enjoy the comfort of the feature fireplace.
In summary this is the ideal property for those looking for level living who want to be able to walk to the local shops and amenities. The rooms offer versatility and scope, set in a secluded and interesting plot with immaculate landscaped borders this is the perfect spot for those looking for a central and convenient homestead with the luxury of seclusion.
Maytree Close, Locks Heath SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.0 miles
- Bursledon Station2.1 miles
- Hamble Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.