Waddington Road, Clitheroe, BB7
- No Stamp Duty fees - save thousands
- £13,500 deposit boost for NHS workers
- Part Exchange available
- Luxury flooring package included
- Semi-detached with tandem parking space
- Spacious dual-aspect lounge
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Plenty of practical storage
The Woodbury is a stylish yet practical modern home that will meet all your family’s needs. The brightly lit entrance opens onto a spacious lounge, ideal for entertaining guests & loved ones. Also downstairs, you will find an open-plan kitchen with plenty of useful storage to house the less glamorous bits of a busy family home. Upstairs, there is a main bedroom and two single bedrooms completed by a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2962mm x 4662mm (9'8'' x 15'3'')
- Lounge - 3595mm x 4423mm (11'9'' x 14'6'')
- Wc - 1526mm x 1838mm (5'0'' x 6'0'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3001mm x 4598mm (9'10'' x 15'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2178mm x 3032mm (7'1'' x 9'11'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2332mm x 4152mm (7'7'' x 13'7'')
- Bathroom - 1885mm x 2311mm (6'2'' x 7'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Waddow Heights - Barratt
Waddington Road, Clitheroe, BB7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clitheroe Station0.3 miles
- Whalley Station3.8 miles
About the development
- We're still here to support your new home search.
- You can take a virtual tour of our developments and homes from the comfort of your sofa.
- Our sales team are available on the phone to help you.
- Whenever you're ready to start your new home journey, we'll be here.
- Make your move a reality with Barratt Homes.
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.