Dale Street, Ramsbottom
- Deceptively Spacious Stone Fronted Property
- Detached Garage To The Rear
- Lounge With Wood Burning Fire
- Spacious Kitchen Diner To The Rear
- Separate Utility Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- 2 Bedrooms Plus Loft Room
- Must Be Viewed Internally To Be Appreciated
This beautiful family home is deceptively spacious and consists of: Entrance into the vestibule which opens into the lounge with multi fuel fire with wooden mantel over, carpets and ceiling light. To the rear is the kitchen diner with wooden wall and base units, stainless steel I ½ bowl sink unit, integrated oven, integrated dishwasher, hob and extractor.
There is a sperate utility room located off the kitchen which allows access out to the enclosed rear garden. Just across from the garden is a brick built detached garage with a pathway to the side which leads to a plot of land which could be made into a small allotment or garden which is included in the sale.
To the first floor there is a spacious master bedroom to the front and a second good sized bedroom to the rear. The bathroom is modern in design and very spacious at almost 4m in length. The white suite consists of P shaped bath with shower over, sink in vanity unit, and WC.
To the second floor is a loft room which is currently used as a guest bedroom which has 2 Velux skylights which flood the room with light.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS: We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
13' 9'' x 13' 5'' (4.2m x 4.1m)
9' 6'' x 13' 5'' (2.9m x 4.1m)
8' 10'' x 5' 3'' (2.7m x 1.6m)
10' 10'' x 13' 5'' (3.3m x 4.1m)
9' 6'' x 7' 10'' (2.9m x 2.4m)
12' 6'' x 5' 3'' (3.8m x 1.6m)
14' 1'' x 12' 2'' (4.3m x 3.7m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Dale Street, Ramsbottom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Entwistle Station4.1 miles
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop4.7 miles
- Bury Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Kristian Allan are a traditional family run Estate Agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management in Bury and the surrounding areas.
We have brought a fresh new approach to selling and letting homes in Bury and the surrounding areas - combining the latest marketing methods with the more traditional values of personalised service and outstanding customer care.
We know that one size does
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10526467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.