Beechwood Grove, Harrogate, HG2
- FANTASTIC 80 FOOT LONG REAR GARDEN
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION ON FAVOURED SOUTH SIDE OF HARROGATE
- RENOVATED AND EXTENDED IN RECENT YEARS TO HIGH STANDARD
This excellent four bedroom detached home located to the favoured South Side of Harrogate has been comprehensively renovated and sympathetically extended in recent years featuring in particular an extremely private, 80 foot long rear garden.
Fronted by a smart, tarmac driveway suitable for multiple vehicles, the house opens into a central entrance hall. Branching off to the left is a lovely living room/snug or family room. To the right in undoubtedly the heart of the home - a fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room with large, aluminium patio doors enjoying views over, and access into the rear garden. The high quality kitchen itself comes complete with a range of units, integrated appliances and quartz worktops. The dining area is large enough to accommodate a family sized table. There is an extensive separate utility room, useful downstairs w/c and a home office/study -a must in the current times. The home office could also be used as a fifth bedroom for a dependent relative or teenager.
Ascending to the first floor, a central hall with storage cupboard provides access on to a well proportioned principal bedroom with the advantage of fitted wardrobes and a stylish en-suite shower room. There are two further very well proportioned double bedrooms, a fourth single bedroom/nursery and a modern house bathroom with a separate shower enclosure.
The fantastic, recently landscaped rear garden is primarily laid to lawn with a composite decking entertaining area as well as an additional flagged patio area catching the last of the sun. The borders are deeply stocked and there is a generous sized timber built storage shed ideal for garden equipment and furniture.
EPC Rating: E
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Beechwood Grove, Harrogate, HG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornbeam Park Station0.1 miles
- Harrogate Station1.1 miles
- Pannal Station1.4 miles
About the agent
You make a house a home #homesnothouses
Myrings is an independent family business offering exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Led by Simon and Gemma Myring, brother and sister, the team draws on a wealth of experience in selling and letting homes in and around Harrogate for over 23 years. Clients who have used Myrings always say that our greatest strength is our staff. Our team are dedicated to providing a top service. You
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference acd67927-664b-479e-b509-4c5583b82406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Myrings Estate Agents, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.