Banbury Road, Kidlington
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bath/shower Rooms
- Vast Kitchen/Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
- Boarded, Insulated & Plastered Attic with Power Lighting and a Velux Window.
- Balcony Overlooking Rear Garden
- Further Extension Potential (STP)
- Large Plot
- Live viewing and valuation booking available on aredhouse.co.uk
On the ground floor there is a generous and light entrance hall, a cloakroom, lovely sitting room with wood burning stove, an enormous kitchen/family room with a separate dining room and conservatory off. In addition there is a utility room, ground floor bathroom and a further reception room (all of which can be modified to create a self-contained annex, rental room or teenagers den).
Upstairs there are five bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms. One of the bedrooms enjoys access to a balcony which over looks the lovely south westerly garden. There is a further family bathroom with separate shower and bath.
Outside there is ample parking to the front, whilst to the rear the large garden has been partitioned into three areas; a formal garden nearest the house, a vegetable plot beyond that and a general garden area to the rear. The garden is well planted and, considering its central location, it is very private.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Banbury Road, Kidlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.7 miles
- Islip Station2.4 miles
- Hanborough Station3.4 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned and run property service agency. Since opening in 2012, AREA have grown to be one of the largest agencies locally, with a reputation we are proud of. Do give us a call to see what all the fuss is about!
You can book valuations and viewings live on our website 24/7 - please visit aredhouse.co.uk to book your appointment.
We are not just another faceless estate agents. We are here to help you; your best interests are at the heart of o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9318113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.