Linden Terrace, Gainsborough
- THREE BEDROOMS
- THREE STOREY
- MID TERRACE
- TOWN CENTRE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- NO CHAIN
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, viewing is advised.
15'9" x 10'4" (4.81m x 3.15m)
10'5" x 10'2" (3.19m x 3.11m)
5'6" x 8'6" (1.69m x 2.61m)
First Floor Landing
7'0" x 10'2" (2.14m x 3.12m)
10'4" x 11'10" (3.17m x 3.62m)
Second Floor Landing
11'8" x 10'10" (3.57m x 3.32m)
Council Tax Band: A
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Linden Terrace, Gainsborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gainsborough Central Station0.4 miles
- Gainsborough Lea Road Station0.7 miles
About the agent
haart…the nation’s local agent
haart is an agent that has the resources, coverage and standards of a national business. This means we…
• Invest in the best systems
• Make the most of the web
• Invest in quality staff
• Provide high-profile marketing
• Have a greater insight into what is happening in the nation
• Attract more buyers.
But haart is also an agent with the flair, knowledge and commitment you would expect f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1160_HRT116000238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, covering Gainsborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.