Parkside Road,Thatcham,RG18 3NJ
- Cul-de-sac location
- Walk to town centre & primary school
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Smart and updated kitchen & bathroom
- Driveway for at least five cars plus garage
- Garden to rear
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A very smartly presented three bedroom semi detached home, located towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of the town centre and primary school. The house has been updated in recent years including a new kitchen and bathroom and the front garden now has a driveway for at least five cars with a garage. The accommodation includes entrance hall, living room, dining room, smart kitchen, three bedrooms, smart bathroom, garden to rear, single garage with ample driveway parking. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac off a popular lane towards the northern fringes of Thatcham and is within walking distance of local schools, shops, restaurants, public houses and the Regency Park Hotel which has pool/gym facilities open to members of the public. There is also a local store which is within walking distance. It falls within the Kennet Secondary school catchment and has easy access to the A4.
Parkside Road,Thatcham,RG18 3NJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thatcham Station1.3 miles
- Newbury Racecourse Station2.3 miles
- Newbury Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Since 1988 the reputation of Downer & Co has been built on our passion for the business. We are a completely independent, highly regarded and well established firm of Estate Agents - professionally trained and qualified and only satisfied with the highest levels of advice and conduct.
It is important to every one of us that we provide an unparalleled level of enthusiastic and professional service and that we continue to offer you objective and realistic advice on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S77489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Downer & Co, Newbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.