Redchurch Street, London, E2
- Let available date:
- £2,475A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 12 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Architect design
- 1 bed 1 bath
- Central location
- Modern interior
- Bike rack
Situated on what is arguably one of the most sought after streets in Shoreditch, Redchurch Street, this second floor one double bedroom, one bathroom apartment is available to rent for the first time in over 5 years.
Finished to a high standard, with modern fixtures and fittings throughout the apartment features, solid oak wood floors throughout, custom built wardrobes, a 3 piece bathroom and bike storage. Designed by Mackenzie Wheeler Architects, this boutique building contains just 3 apartments and pays homage to some of the areas most notable residents both past and present.
There is no shortage of local amenity all within a 5 minute walk, with the Boundary Rooftop, Shoreditch House, Dishoom, Boxpark and an ever changing array of new and exciting restaurants, bars and shops all around the corner. Transport connections are nearby and convenient with Shoreditch High Street Overground less than a 2 minute walk and Liverpool St a 10 minute walk down nearby Bishopsgate.
Available immediately and offered part furnished.
*The pictures are of the apartment on the first floor. The property is the same layout, however the windows are slightly different
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Redchurch Street, London, E2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.1 miles
- Hoxton Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We bring people and extraordinary property together.
Whether selling, letting or valuing; warehouses, townhouses, penthouses and/or commercial properties, we are breaking the mould of generic high street estate agents.
Our access to the unknown, along with our network of contacts, enables us to deliver on and off-market transactions with in-depth experience and a spirit of innovation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24202790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TBA Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.