Home Close, Histon
- Stylish accommodation over three floors combining character and contemporary features.
- Off road parking and a long rear garden.
- Versatile modern living space.
- Sought after well served village location.
- No through road address.
- Potential onward chain complete.
- Viewing strictly through Tylers.
SITTING ROOM With front bay window, exposed timber floor boards and coving.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING ROOM With a good number of gloss fronted cupboard units, inset sink and drainer, window to the rear aspect with double doors alongside, plumb and space for appliances, splash back tiling, wall mounted boiler, inset spot lights.
CLOAKROOM WC and hand basin with frosted window.
FAMILY ROOM Accessed via the dining area or hallway - a fantastic cosy room with an attractive open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth with timber mantle piece, access to a useful built in under stair wardrobe.
FIRST FLOOR Landing with stairs off accessing the loft conversion.
BEDROOM 2 A double bedroom with exposed floor boards to the front of the property.
BEDROOM 3 A good size single again with exposed floor boards.
BEDROOM 4. A great size 4th bedroom with views down the rear garden.
BATHROOM Fully tiled with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with shower unit over, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, frosted side window, heated towel rail, inset spot lights and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 1 Forming part of an excellent loft conversion with a dormer rear window with a Juliet balcony and excellent open views, exposed floor boards and deep walk in wardrobe ( with the potential to become an ensuite shower room )
Brochures4-Page Landscape ...
Home Close, Histon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North3.0 miles
- Waterbeach Station4.0 miles
- Cambridge Station4.2 miles
About the agent
We believe, as an independent business established in 1988, that you should experience the exceptional customer service we are proud of carried out by local qualified members of staff from one of our four offices. At Tylers, we believe our passion for homes means we do not just see four walls and a roof; we take on board the emotional and financial commitment of buying and selling your home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102903009620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tylers Estate Agents, Histon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.