Maple Close, Ash Vale
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Council Tax:
- Ask agent
- Available Early July (Unfurnished)
- Two Bedroom Terrace House
- Living/Dining Room
- EPC Rating: C (69)
- Kitchen with Appliances
- Private Garden
- No Pets
- Council Tax Band: C
Maple Close, Ash Vale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ash Vale Station0.2 miles
- North Camp Station0.5 miles
- Ash Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Why Use Bridges?
We will make sure you achieve the right price for your property
We aim to rent your property for the best market rental, within the shortest possible time to a tenant that will look after your asset for the term of the tenancy.·
We always have lots of good quality tenants registered with us. These people may already be renting one of our properties making us
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000001213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents, Ash Vale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.