Seymour Avenue, Morden, SM4
End of Terrace
- Four Bedroom Extended Family House
- 1 Mile To St. Helier Train Station
- Potential To Extend To The Loft (STPP)
- En-Suite Shower Room & Separate Downstairs W/C
- Private Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Close To Great Primary & Secondary Schools
- Ideal Family Home
- Double Glazed & Central Heating
Four bedroom extended family house with large dining room & lounge, en-suite shower room, potential to extend to the loft (STPP), driveway & garage, close to great primary & secondary school and within 1 mile of St. Helier train station making this a great family home.
The property has been extended to the side and benefits from an additional bedroom/reception room with en-suite shower room and separate w/c. There is a separate reception room with feature fireplace to one side and double doors opening out to the extended dining room which has doors leading out to the garden. There is a separate kitchen with cupboard space to two sides, integrated gas hob, fan oven, space and plumbing for fridge-freezer and washing machine.
To the first floor, there are three bedrooms with master bedroom to the front of the house benefiting from built in wardrobes to one side. The family bathroom has a shower over the bath, w/c, hand basin with storage space below and towel rail.
To the front there is private garden space, the rear garden is a great size with a decking area at the rear of the house leading onto the lawn. At the far end of the garden there is a garage and gated access from the road with a driveway space for one car.
The property is located 1 mile from St. Helier train station which has links into London Blackfriars, London Bridge, Wimbledon & Sutton.
There are bus links close-by with links into Morden (Northern Line).
For primary schools, St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School is 0.4 miles away and both Aragon Primary School & Cheam Park Farm Primary Academy are within 0.5 miles.
For secondary schools, Glenthorne High School is 0.7 miles away and Cheam High School is 1.1 miles away.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificates
Seymour Avenue, Morden, SM4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Helier Station1.0 miles
- Sutton Common Station1.1 miles
- Worcester Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1366080-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.